τR@Ñ5©R¦B∃ T♠H♠E Æµ|)I∅ \/I13ε
If you’ve reached this post, it means you are needing someone to work with transcribing spoken word in recordings to a readable text document. 12MX Media is happy to provide this service for any job no matter the size. Services provided for audio transcription include:
- Raw audio to text transcription.
- Transcribing text from audio within a specified program.
- Time-setting subtitles and transcribed audio.
- Proofreading/fixing written errors as they appear on-screen.
- Revising text if text is meant to be translated from a different spoken language to English.
- Taking raw text transcription and cleaning up or formatting it into a professional document.
As someone who easily gets confused who is saying what in an ambiguously or poorly transcribed video or document, Jeff Lawhead works to provide the best specific and most accurate transcription that can be reasonably expected with that sensitivity in mind.
Rates begin at $18.00 per work hour. Rates for audio minutes or full projects may also be considered on a case by case basis.
Contact me on my contact page if you would like to inquire further.